What is the Bed Size of a Chevy Silverado?
There’s a variety of Silverado bed sizes depending on which Chevy Silverado model you choose. If you’re confused about which truck bed size you need, Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc. is here to help you make the right choice for you on the job in Hartselle. Take a look at the Silverado bed sizes.
Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes
Like last year, there are seven Chevy Silverado trim levels available with varying bed and cab configurations to suit working in Hanceville. The bed sizes are:
- Regular Cab, Long Bed: 98.18 inches with a cargo volume of 89.1 cubic feet
- Double Cab, Standard Bed: 79.44 inches with a cargo volume of 71.1 cubic feet
- Crew Cab, Short Bed: 69.92 inches with a cargo volume of 62.9 cubic feet
- Crew Cab, Standard Bed: 79.44 inches with a cargo volume of 71.7 cubic feet
These truck bed sizes paired with the Silverado’s powerful engine options lead to a maximum payload capacity of up to 2,280 pounds.
About the Chevy Silverado Bed Size
The Chevy Silverado bed has been completely redesigned and restructured for the 2021 model year. Here are a few of the amenities Decatur drivers should be prepared to enjoy:
- The all-new Multi-Flex Tailgate offers six functions that allow for easier truck bed access, enhanced loading ability, and it can even function as a standing workstation when you have paperwork to manage. It can be activated via two buttons on the truck, or remotely through the key fob.
- All-new Cargo Bed View camera
- LED lighting
- High-strength roll-formed steel
- More cargo volume than any other truck on the market – up to 20% more than the competition
- 12 standard tie-downs, each of which are rated at 500 pounds (9 tie-downs are removable)
- Conveniences like the 120-volt outlet, available lighting, and large footwells
Check Out Chevy Silverado Truck Bed Sizes at Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc.!
When you’re ready to compare the Silverado truck bed sizes in person, contact Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc., and our friendly staff will gladly prepare the trucks you’d like to see. If you know it’s time to buy and all that’s left is deciding which of the Silverado bed sizes is right for you, get a jump start on the buying process when you apply for financing in advance and check out our blog page for more vehicle information.
More from Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc.
There’s a variety of Silverado bed sizes depending on which Chevy Silverado model you choose. If you’re confused about which truck bed size you need, Mitch Smith Chevrolet, Inc. is here to help you make the right choice for you on the job in Hartselle. Take a look at the Silverado bed sizes. New VehiclesContact Us Chevy Silverado…
The 2021 Chevy Silverado comes well-equipped for work and play in Hartselle, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t room to make it your own. Silverado accessories – made by Chevy – can help you customize your truck. Whether you want to alter the performance or appearance of your Silverado, accessories are available for all that…
When you purchase a new SUV in Cullman, you might want to show it off and turn heads on the street. Or maybe your style is more subtle and sophisticated. Whichever you prefer, there’s something for everyone thanks to the Chevy Equinox colors. With ten eye-catching exterior shades to choose from, the 2020 Chevy…